- 1. C. Steinweg Online (1847) Pte. Ltd. (“we”, “us” or “our”) is committed to safeguarding your privacy and Personal Data (as defined in paragraph 5 below).
- 3. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your Personal Data and how we will treat it.
A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Web Tracking Data
- 7. When you visit the Steinweg Website or use the Services, we and our third party service providers may automatically collect and store log information from you (“Web Tracking Data”). The information collected and stored may include:
- (a) information in server logs, including but not limited to Internet protocol (IP) address, and mobile device IP address, Internet service provider (ISP), GPS location, clickstream data, browser type and language, viewed and exit pages and date or time stamps; your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions; and operating system and platform;
- (b) information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Steinweg Website (including date and time); information you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page; and any phone number used to call our customer service number; and
- (c) information about the device you use to access the Steinweg Website or to use the Services, including unique device identifiers, usage information (such as page requests and average time spent on the Steinweg Website), operating system, browser type and the device’s mobile network information and telephone number (if relevant).
B. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- 8. We will use and store Personal Data to deliver the Services to you, to carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us and to provide you with such information or Services as you may request from us, to allow you to participate in interactive features on the Steinweg Website or any of our Services (when you choose to do so), to help improve the design, functionality, performance, and content of the Steinweg Website and our Services and for the internal operational and administrative purposes of the Steinweg Website and our Services.
- 9. We may use your Personal Data to contact you to send you information about our Services, and to notify you about changes or updates to the Steinweg Website or Services.
- 10. We do not sell or rent your Personal Data, and will not disclose your Personal Data to any third party for advertising or marketing purposes, unless you have otherwise given us consent to do so.
Web Tracking Data
- 11. We use Web Tracking Data to administer the Steinweg Website and the Services, and for our internal operations, including to keep the Steinweg Website safe and secure, to understand how well our Services are working as well as for troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes. This allows us to help improve the design, functionality, performance, and content of the Steinweg Website and our Services to you, personalise your user experience and measure overall effectiveness.
C. THIRD PARTIES WE MAY WORK WITH
- 12. We may share Personal Data and Web Tracking Data with selected third parties, such as our affiliates, associated companies, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors (whether in Singapore or abroad) for the performance of any agreement we enter into with them, for the purposes of providing you with access and use of the Steinweg Website and the Services.
- 13. We may use your Personal Data and Web Tracking Data to create aggregated data for data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes. We may disclose such aggregated data, in an anonymous form, to analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Steinweg Website.
D. TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE SINGAPORE
- 16. In situations where we transfer your Personal Data to countries outside of Singapore, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate levels of protection necessary to maintain the security and integrity of your Personal Data are in place.
E. YOUR RIGHTS
- 17. If you wish to access or correct any of your Personal Data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the email address indicated below. Please note that a fee may be payable on access requests made.
- 18. If you would like your Personal Data to be permanently removed from our servers or databases, please contact us with your request. We will promptly delete your account and you will no longer receive information or updates regarding our Services. The removal of your account and Personal Data from our servers and databases will not delete information stored in our data backups and archives, which we reserve the right to maintain for purposes of compliance with our legal obligations, but which we will delete in the normal course of our business.
F. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- 19. Your Personal Data may be retained by us for as long as the purpose for which your Personal Data was collected continues, or if the retention is necessary for our legal or business purposes, even in circumstances where you have closed your account with us. We will cease to retain Personal Data once we have no reason for doing so.
G. DATA SECURITY
- 20. We have put in place procedures in an effort to safeguard and help prevent unauthorised access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect. We also take reasonable steps to help make sure that third parties we work with protect the security of your Personal Data.
- 21. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Steinweg Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share the password with anyone, and to sign out of your user account and close your browser window when you wish to exit the Steinweg Website. If you are using a shared computer or a publicly accessible computer, we ask that you ensure that the cache memory on such computer is emptied when you close the browser on which the Steinweg Website was accessed in order that the contents of the HTML screens may not be viewed by subsequent users of such computer.
- 22. However, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Steinweg Website, and any transmission is at your own risk and it is possible that third parties may unlawfully access such personal information through a number of means despite our efforts.
H. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES, CONTENT AND SERVICES
- 23. The Steinweg Website may contain links to other websites, such as those of sponsors, advertisers, social networking platforms, and survey companies.
- 25. For instance, these third party websites might offer content or games, or conduct contests or promotions that are marketed or advertised on the Steinweg Website. If you are interested in these third party offerings, you should consult those websites’ privacy notices. When you use any third party social media networking platforms and plug-ins, you may share your Personal Data with the third-party social media sites. You are encouraged to review the privacy policies and information collection practices of social media sites.
I. CHANGES TO POLICY
J. CONTACT US
Effective Date: July 17th 2017
Date Updated: July 17th 2017